Beginner / Intermediate level
Equipment: Semi-Auto Handgun (with or w/o red dot), 3 magazines, mag carriers, 150-250 rounds, OWB/DROP Holster (Kydex Type), Eye/Ear Protection.
1) Combat Mindset and Safety
2) Fundamentals: Combat principles, grip, sight pic/alignment, trigger management, sighting in
3) Combat Gun Draw Flow: Dot acquisition and alignment
4) Combat Gun Flow (w/movements): Stepping/Pivots/Shooting in movement (Flow)
5) Combat Gun Timing/Flow/Movement Drills: anticipatory alignment of dot
The course requires basic gun manipulation skills. The shooter should be able to handle malfunctions and clearing the weapon. Basic shooting form and shooting skills will be covered but require students to have at least a basic understanding on use of the weapon. Drills and Skills is the focus. RDS concepts and functions will be covered. SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT.
This course is intended for personnel that want knowledge, skills, and abilities in a Combat Gun w/RDS. This will be a great follow-on training upon completion of your basic gun fundamentals or your basic intro to gun classes. The course is intended to increase one’s skills in Combat/Tactical situations. We gain skills thru practice and drills……Functionality, Speed, and Accuracy is the focus.